Tea Tree Oil | Acne Treatment | Tea Tree Oil for Hair | Help Heal Dry, Cracked Feet
Tea tree oil is helpful as it is a topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing solution. Its antibiotic properties help to aid against ailments. This oil can treat skin infections, rashes, burns, dandruff, etc.
Those who have a problem with rashes should use this oil. It gives relief from itchiness and rashes.
You can use this as a makeup cleanser. Just take a spray bottle pouring 1-2tsp oil with water.
Want to keep the fleas away? Put a few drops to your pet’s box or beds.
Prevent toenail fungus, crack on foot.
After brushing gurgle with some oil and water. It removes bad breath.
This oil is effective for warts, psoriasis, and other skin conditions.
Adding a few drops to a humidifier will prevent asthma or other breathing condition.
You can clean your kitchen putting this oil into water with detergent or floor cleaner.
Tea Tree Oil Benefits
- Help heal and soothe sunburns
- Heals skin infections naturally
- Works as antiseptic on cuts
- Keep your bathroom fresh
- Used in a homemade toothpaste recipe
- Used in a homemade natural deodorant
- Help cleanse and refresh your skin
- Treats acne
- Helps freshen carpet
- Soothes insect bites
- Anti-Viral and Inflammation
- Kind to Skin
- Remove lice
- Cure nail fungus
Tea Tree Oil for Hair
- Cure lice naturally by adding a few drops to your shampoo.
- keeps your hair healthy and moisturized
- Deep cleaning the scalp peel
- Reduce dead skin cells
- NET Weight: 30ml
- Brand: Tea Tree
- Scent: Tea Tree
- Type: Essential Oil
- Color: Green
- Material: Aroma Essential Oils
- Features: Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Septic, Anti-Viral, Anti-Inflammatory
- Made in the UK